Muddy Waters 2018
Muddy Waters is back at the Plough for 2018, on Sunday 22nd July, from 10:30am!
This year we are raising money for the Oxfordshire Animal Sanctuary, who provide refuge for dogs, cats, rabbits and Guinea pigs.
Muddy Waters 2017
Muddy Waters is back at the Plough on Sunday 23rd July 2017; from 10:30am until late.
This year we are raising money for a CuddleCot for the JR Hospital in memory of Luna-Mae, and supporting the wonderful Sands charity.
On the day we will have:
- Boat Trips provided by Muddy Waters. To book your boat trips (£3.00 per person, discounts for families), you will need to pre-book directly with Muddy Waters
- Lenny's Lizards of Wantage
- The Forest School
- An outdoor caving system & Wall Climbing, by Climb Hire Ltd
- Roy & Bett's Ice Cream Cart
- Happy Little Painty Faces
- Ubuntu Hair & Nails - Please view the Price list
- A Football Shootout
- An Art Competition, with prizes donated by Korky Paul
- Several Stall Holders
- Live Music from:
- Cider Bar
- A selection of Sandwiches/Cakes/Teas/Coffees/Sweets available to purchase
- Food from the bar will be available all day
- A Raffle
- We will be wearing T-Shirts supplied by In Stitches